Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Buzzzzzz...

It's bug week!  We're continuing our Animal Kingdom segment this week and learning about insects.  Jake is not a big fan of bugs.  I'm going to try to convince him to journey out with me in a few days to do some catching and observing, but we'll see.  Today Jake got his hair 'buzzed' and we learned about bees.


Here's Jake, folding paper to make a bee body.  I got this project idea from a Chick-fil-a Kids Meal book.


The finished products... aren't they goofy?  All three of them!

We're going to switch it up and do some pirate activities this afternoon because we're going to a special pirate playground for our friend, Andalen's 5th birthday tomorrow!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love this face in the last pic! He's so sweet! Hey, come by & enter to win the Moo Moo Kow diaper (if you know what I mean), you will LOVE this diaper for the baby! :)
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails