Here are some pics from our trip today. This museum is about 20 min from our house. So nice!!!
Sam and the Dimetrodon:
Jake and the T-Rex:
Sam loved the dinosaur exhibits:
I think most babies would be crawling AWAY from this, not climbing into it:
Jake: "Ooo... look at that dinosaur!"
Andalen: "That's not a dinosaur, it's a sea monster!"
Fossil Dig:
Teamwork:
Sam:
Sam climbing:
Jake, panning for gems:
Periodic Elements (and Legos!):
Sam and the minerals:
Sam and the quartz:
Sam and the uhh... whatever it is:
Pushing buttons:
Learning about habitats:
Helping himself:
One for each hand:
Astro-Jake!
We had a great day with great friends. Can't wait 'til our next field trip!
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





What a great museum and wonderful pictures and memories! It looks like fun! I'm your newest follower #29 hopping over from Friday Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteYour blog and boys are so cute :)
Come by "A Slice of Smith Life" for a visit :) I would love to "see" you there!
Have a blessed weekend!
Tracy
http://www.asliceofsmithlife.blogspot.com
What a great experience for the kiddo's! Here to follow you from the Cornucopia Blog Hop:) Hope to see you at Faith on Fire!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless,
Michelle
Wow, this looks like so much fun! My son who is 6 would be in heaven! I am following you back from the Cornucopia Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteMellisa
www.funsavingmoney.net
Wish we had a fun museum that was close like that, my kids would love it!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from Cornucopia of Blog Hops!! Hope you'll stop by and follow back, thanks!
http://bethscoupondeals.blogspot.com/
Oh how neat. My littl man would love this museum. Especially the hands on activities. Heck I would enjoy them. I found your blog via Cornucopio of Blog Hop and am now following you. I would love for you to come by and maybe follow me too.
ReplyDeletehttp://traci66.blogspot.com/2010/09/new-blog-hop-for-autumn.html
Thanks for visiting my blog on the "Cornicopia Blog Hop" and for the comment!
ReplyDeletehttp://erikajo.blogspot.com/
what a lot of fun - what a nice musuem! Wish we could go together! We miss you guys! Lee looks like he lost weight? xoxox
ReplyDeleteNicole
hey - I just realized you are not following my blog silly! It doesn't show up in your about you page! :(
ReplyDeleteHI there! I am your newest follower from the Friday blog hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete