SO CUTE! I HAVE 2 SURPRISES COMING UP, 1 OF THEM BEING MY FEATURED BLOGGER! I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN! THE BOYS ARE SO CUTE! SAM LOOKS JUST LIKE JAKE! I MISS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND, I WILL CALL YOU SOON! XOXO NICOLE
I'm a 6'2", full-figured mama with big feet, which means I never get to wear anything cute. So... I live vicariously through my beautiful 2-year-old daughter, Quincy. She has given me the opportunity to enjoy style and shopping and oh SO much more! Before I became a mama, I spent 7 years in sales and was a merchandiser for Disney. Now I homeschool my 3 kiddos and have a busy husband. We live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in beautiful North Georgia!
Love your blog! So great to meet other HS families! Following from the Hop!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! I HAVE 2 SURPRISES COMING UP, 1 OF THEM BEING MY FEATURED BLOGGER! I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN! THE BOYS ARE SO CUTE! SAM LOOKS JUST LIKE JAKE! I MISS YOU MY DEAR FRIEND, I WILL CALL YOU SOON! XOXO
ReplyDeleteNICOLE
They are adorable!
ReplyDeleteFollowing from bloghop...would love to have you follow back!
http://funfritzfamily.blogspot.com/