Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Tot School

Tot School

Sam had fun helping to build towers and knock them over on our new Melissa & Doug set I found at Goodwill for a dollar something.  See that tongue?  That's the "thinking tongue".  It runs on my side of the family ;-)

He amazes me.  He's so careful and patient.  Then, when it starts to fall down, he massacres it!  ;-)

Since we're learning about Animals in Africa this week, Jake was set to read Sam a book about wild animals.  Sam wanted no part of it, so I handed him his own 'touchy-feely' book.  Then Jake got upset, because his book wasn't 'touchy-feely'.


So they shared for a bit...


But it didn't last long.  Sammy was a bully...


First, he pushed Jake's hand out of the way and then tried to hog the whole thing.  I was proud of Jake for not retaliating!


Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails