Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Recently, Sam took his first ride in his Daddy's Mustang Cobra convertible.  He was sooo cute.  When we got up to speed, he put his arms up!


Happy Hump Day!


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Happy Hump Day too and of course WW Day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. following from the blog hop ;)

    how cute!!

    i think i'd ride around with my arms up too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from http://www.iheartgiveaways.com. Please follow back if you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! You're son is so adorable! ^_^ Following you from the blog hop! ^_^
    ...Looking forward to reading more of your posts! :)

    TGIF! Cheers!
    ...would ♥ to hear from you too!

    P.S. Pls. check out my Ms. Abigail's NYC Tickets Giveaways!♥

    Chic & Sassy Homemaker
    http://chicsassymom.blogspot.com

    Best Regards,
    Des

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a new follower from Friday Blog Hop.
    I hope you'll come check me out at PS Mom Reviews and follow me too!
    I have a great 1,000th follower giveaway going on now too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from Friday Blog Hop
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com

    too cute:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails