Today the hubs took the day off from work and we visited Burt's Pumpkin Farm. Then we headed over to the outlet mall (where Sam discovered how much fun a slide can be) and the Cheesecake Factory, yum! Anyway, here are the photos (click to enlarge):
Jake, pretending to be a scarecrow:
Jake and Sam:
Again:
Sam:
Our favorite pumpkins:
Boys on the Hayride:
The pumpkin patch:
My boys:
Jake the ham:
My sweet Sammy:
Sam loved the gourds (and tried to eat them, of course):
Our load:
Sam, hitchin' a ride:
Great weather, great scenery, great pumpkins, great hayride and great company!
Friday, October 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





My daughter would have loved those pumpkins! She was so disappointed that our patch only had "pretty" pumpkins and no bumpy ones.
ReplyDeleteNew follower on this beautiful Monday morning of blog surfing. I'm a vet home school mom of 3 for the last 17-years. I'm drawn to other home school moms as I hop the scores of wonderful blogs. Hold on to these precious years, they have a way of evaporating on you. Our last kiddo is now in grade 11. How did this happen, right? Well...I'm asking myself that every single day and still am perplexed. LOL. Enjoy your autumn fun as in these Kodak moment photos you snapped. I love the sense of fall that you've you captured in each picture with your precious ones. God bless!
ReplyDeletehttps://cathykennedystories.blogspot.com
Hi -- I just commented on another post, then I saw this one from Burt's! We love Burt's -- especially loved it when my kids were little bitty. I have so many pictures like yours - makes me sad now that they are a little bigger. It's a great place.
ReplyDeletehttp://homeschoolsuccess.blogspot.com