Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Homeschool Weekly Wrap-Up

This week, we moved on to the World Showcase part of our EPCOT segment!  We covered the United States, Mexico and Norway.  I'm so excited that we're doing this because when we take our trip in November, Jacob will recognize and appreciate each country's pavilion!

Here are some highlights:

Flags of the countries:


(Printed these off from Crayola.com)

Creating the flag of Mexico with tissue paper:


Paper Flower:


Painting our Day of the Dead mask:


Mixing Colors:



Finished mask:



Papel Cortado and our Mexican flag:


It was a fun week.  Jake's favorite part was learning about the Day of the Dead, of course.  He's nuts for skeletons and spooky stuff!  I'm looking forward to next week and continuing our cultural celebration!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am a new follower from the blog hop. You have a great blog.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails