Blond hair came from Kris's parents. We both are or should I say "were" blonds. Believe it or not, Kris was born with black hair and then was blond until puberty. Her Grandfather's had dark hair. Grandmother's were very blond.
I'm a 6'2", full-figured mama with big feet, which means I never get to wear anything cute. So... I live vicariously through my beautiful 2-year-old daughter, Quincy. She has given me the opportunity to enjoy style and shopping and oh SO much more! Before I became a mama, I spent 7 years in sales and was a merchandiser for Disney. Now I homeschool my 3 kiddos and have a busy husband. We live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in beautiful North Georgia!
Very sweet pictures!
ReplyDeleteSam has blonde hair - where did that come from??? Love the pics! They are so precious! We miss you all!
ReplyDeleteXOXOX
Me!
Blond hair came from Kris's parents. We both are or should I say "were" blonds. Believe it or not, Kris was born with black hair and then was blond until puberty. Her Grandfather's had dark hair. Grandmother's were very blond.
ReplyDelete