A U.S. puzzle, number/color stacking blocks, body and brain puzzles, Eric Carle block puzzle and board book, lacing button activity, a working toy cash register (finally found one!), Bob Books (saw these at the Homeschool Expo, heard they're great) and a pile various other books. Okay, so 2 of the books are duplicates of what I already have, but I can't turn down great kids' books for a great price. Remember the whole addiction thing? Yup.... This all cost me about $12.
And... I met a wonderful fellow homeschooler named Julie. We totally hit it off. We have very similar backgrounds and our husbands are eerily similar. She sold me this great stuff!
3 sets of pencil control tracing cards, 1 set of pattern repetition sheets, 1 set of froggie short vowel discs and 5 different sets of hand-made, laminated short and long vowel activities. You can't buy that in a store! I got some of the above stuff from her too.
I found some other great items too. I finally found a sleeping bag (Spider Man) for our reading corner, woo-hoo! Jake got a knight body armor, sword and shield costume, a lego knight book and a storm trooper. Sam got a booster seat and I got an awesome gourmet piggy chef with a chalk board for the kitchen. Just couldn't pass this little guy up!
The weekend is off to a great start! We're hitting an awesome consignment store this afternoon. The largest, most reasonable one I've ever been to. And we're finally going to try Five Guys for the very first time. We're big Cheeseburger Bobby fans, but I've heard Five Guys is like crack! Can't wait to check it out. There's a Rita's there too. Haven't been to a Rita's in YEARS! We'll be stopping there as well. YUM!




Ah, a women after my own heart: FREE & Frugal! Love all of the great stuff you found. I am a former public school teacher who now homeschools so I know how to be frugal! You might like the free printable books and materials at our blog. Things I used in the classroom, now using them for homeschool. We also highlight and giveaway children's literature every week. Our goal is to get books into the hands of children.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to stopping in again and seeing such great learning! :)
Found you over on the hip homeschool hop.