Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tot School

 Tot School

Poor Sammy keeps getting left out of the mix. He's my incredible 13-mo-old baby boy. He's wonderful... sleeps like a dream and is always happy and sweet. But boy is he BUSY! Gets into everything! Jake wasn't like that. We didn't even have to childproof our house with him.

Anyway, I gave Sam some Disney paint samples to put into a wipes container.



He did great at first, but then got impatient...



So we made it a bit easier....


And then it turned into a new game....


(Side Note:  We buy TONS of paint and stain from The Home Depot, so I don't feel guilty about taking some of their samples)  ;-)

We also tried something else that I saw on http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/.  Thanks, Nicole!


He did okay when he wasn't eating the pompoms!

Here he is placing gears....


He and Jake both love that little corner of our learning room.  They love to snuggle up on that sleeping bag and play, look at books or listen to stories.


Photobucket






4 comments:

  1. I'll be picking up ideas for tot school. My son is 21 months old. New follower! Come visit me at http://www.milknhoneylearnandgrow.blogspot.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower from Friday's blog hop! Hope you'll come visit my blog and consider following me back. I'm a stay at home Mom of two girls. Your little boy is so cute! Looking forward to reading more.
    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like so much fun!! :)

    I'm following you from Friday Blog Hop!! Hopefully you can stop by and follow us too!

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kris - I just want to scoop him up & smootch on him! He look just like Jake! When I look at him I see Jake when he was a baby! I am glad you are joining Tot School! Great idea with the Mickey paint cards in the baby wipe box, we use our wipe boxes alot too! Miss you!
    XOXO
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails