Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Cinderella Time!

We're getting back on track this week, finally!  Today we read Cinderella and used it to springboard into an introduction to telling time (ya know, the whole "when the clock strikes twelve" thing). 

Here's Jake pointing out Cinderella's Castle on our custom Magic Kingdom map.


Here he is, learning to tell time.  Got this Thomas the Train book yesterday at Goodwill for $0.63.


Here's Jake sorting supplies for our Cinderella mice craft.



He's so proud of his little Jaq and Gus-Gus.


A little rough around the edges, but way cute!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute craft idea! Found your blog through the Hip Homeschool Mom Blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie! I am so glad you have a blog! Wordless Wednesday comes from:

    http://www.5minutesformom.com/

    I am sure with those adorable boys you can find a pic to post there!

    I recommend some other link ups I do weekly:
    Monday - muffin tin monday
    Tuesday - Hip Homeschool Hop
    Wednesday - Wordless Wednesday
    Thursday - Start
    Friday - Preschool Corner
    Sunday - Tot School

    Let me know if you have questions. I have other link ups i do up my sleeve but I can tell you about them over the phone. :)
    Miss you!
    XOXO
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there .
    I am your newest FFF friend!
    Please stop by and say HI:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog, got some great ideas from you! we also love the bob book series too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails