People always comment about how organized I am and I always respond with the same thing: "My brain is such a mess, that if I wasn't organized on the outside, I'd be a complete DISASTER!" I basically have no choice. Cabinets and bins/boxes are great because you can hide stuff in them (just like my messy brain!). Here's what's lurking behind the facade in our homeschool room....
Our manipulatives and some games:
Various puzzles:
Arts and crafts stuff:
Stuff we'll recycle into art:
Some of my stuff that used to be really neat and spread much more thinly:
Remember "This is your brain.... This is your brain on drugs"? Well... this next pic is just my brain:
We're taking over! Even though we have a large, wonderful homeschool room, we've begun to leak out into the rest of the house. Here's a bulletin board in the hallway:
And here's our guest room closet, lol! (Hey, you never know when you're going to need all that stuff!)
So there you have it. The (almost) complete picture. See ya next time!





Kris - I miss you! Every since I have known you, you have been SO organized. You have a great classroom & organization system! It must feel great to have it all in one place - I feel like such a scattered brain because it's scattered throughout - but I try to make best of what God has given me, thankful too!
ReplyDeletethanks for linking up!
XOXO
Miss you!
Nicole
Hi,
ReplyDeleteYou look organized to me.
Home schooling does take over your house, we just have to get use to it.
And your right you never know when you will use those items. I say keep them.
Have a blessed week.
April