I got a great catch-all bib for Sam, since he's such a messy eater and these plastic stackable thingies for $1... anyone know what they're called? Thought they'd be great for counting, sorting, patterns, fine motor skills and teaching ones and tens, etc.
At another sale, we picked up a bunch of boardgames: Cranium, Guesstures, Sorry, Junior Monopoly and a sea creature card game called Splash, which looks like it will be great for homeschooling. Also got an electronic leapfrog game that does multiplication games. All of the above for $2!
Before I put our new books away, I always enter them into our resource database. It's a spreadsheet that lists all of our educational books and resources by subject, title, age group, description, etc. It's impossible to remember everything that's on your shelf and who wants to pull all that stuff down when starting something new? Also, I share it with my fellow homeschooling families so that they can borrow instead of buy ;-)
Have a great weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment