Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog? What Blog?

Oh yeah... I DO keep a blog!  Well, usually ;)  Sorry y'all.  It's been MADNESS for the past month or so.  Our Disney vacation was AWESOME and Christmas chaos has ensued ever since.  I'll get back to posting on a regular basis in the new year... no promises until then!

Nevermind that!

Nicole (mamato3blessings) had her BEAUTIFUL baby boy on Tuesday, December 14th (my father-in-law's birthday)!  I'm SOOO excited for her!  She is now officially mama to 4 blessings.  AWESOME!


God Bless, Nicole!  You are one of the most amazing women I've ever met and one of the best moms I know!  I miss you soooo much!  Your family is beautiful!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. your so sweet - I did't know you posted this! I miss you! Looks like you had a great trip - great pics! Did you get my package? what do you think?
    ♥ Nicole

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails